Work with us
As a newly established subsidiary of the Oasis Charitable Trust, you'll enjoy the benefit of being part of a national organisation that aims to support all staff to reach their full potential and a once in a lifetime opportunity to create, develop and grow a new collaborative and innovative values-based organisation.
Benefits include but aren't limited to:
- A mixture of one to one and group reflective practise, coaching & supervision sessions as well as regular line management.
- Experience an appraisal policy that decouples pay and performance.
- An elected staff forum to listen to, and act on, staff feedback
- Access to a competitive defined benefit pension scheme (either the Teachers Pensions Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme subject to individual scheme rules).
- 40 days annual leave including bank holidays (see application pack for staff working pattern)
- Subject to meeting basic eligibility criteria, be entitled to up to 8 weeks full-pay and 18 weeks half-pay paid maternity/adoption/shared parental leave (based broadly on the NHS Employers scheme).
- Subject to meeting basic eligibility criteria be entitled to up to 3 weeks fully paid paternity leave.
- Have a structured and bespoke induction training plan plus a probation period of 6 months as well as a training offer bespoke to our context leading to a level 4 qualification in the therapeutic care of adolescents.
- Receive the same offer of sick leave pay (based broadly on the length of service in the national ‘Green Book’ framework) from Day 1 of employment.
- Up to 5 days discretionary paid compassionate/emergency/general leave plus further discretionary unpaid leave
- Expenses and travel costs incurred as part of the working day (as appropriate, not including travel to work)
- Access to an eye care vouchers scheme, season Ticket Loans, a cycle to work scheme and free car parking.
- We are in the process of setting up a new employee health care cash plan and employee discount scheme
Over the coming year, a range of employment opportunities will become available at Oasis Restore as we prepare to open in late 2023. Keep up to date with the latest news section of the website to find out about recruitment or complete the form below to receive notification of opportunities as they arise.
Partnering with Us
Are you looking to partner with Oasis Restore? We’d love to hear from you. Please enquire using the form below and we’ll come back to you as soon as we can.
Keep up to date
Want to be kept up to date with all developments at Oasis Restore delivered straight to your inbox, complete the below form and you’ll be added to our mailing list.
We are Disability Confident certified